The (apprentice)ship definitely hasn’t sailed on your chance to uncover a vibrant career path with Viridian Glass!
And there’s no one better to bring us up to speed on where their dedicated program could take you than Braden – a current estimator with the glass processor, Braden started his career as an apprentice.
Join Braden in our latest employee interviews and go behind the scenes to learn:
- More about Braden and his role as an Estimator, including what a typical day might look like.
- Braden’s journey into his career and how he got started after school through an apprenticeship.
- How Viridian welcomes, supports, and mentors young individuals via their dedicated apprenticeship program.
- A little overview of the incredible variety of opportunities on offer!
- What makes the industry a fantastic place to kickstart a thriving career – no experience needed!
Find Out More
Viridian Glass is Australia and New Zealand’s largest glass processor, supplying glass products since 1856.
With a big passion for glass, they lead the industry for quality and innovation – supporting their customers and the wider community to access and understand the benefits of choosing better glass for our homes and buildings.
Discover a clear view of your next career steps with these leaders via their exclusive Explore Careers employer profile.