With more than 27,000 customers and almost 20 branches – there’s a lot to maintain and manage across the Alsco business!
That’s where professionals like Shihan Alam come in. As a Business Support Analyst, Shihan works to understand the business needs and come up with smart solutions to keep everything running smoothly.
Get ready to be wowed and learn just how much you don’t know about the laundry business in Shihan’s chat with us, including:
- What Also do and where you’ll find their services.
- What Shihan’s role involves and what a typical workday might look like.
- How Shihan got started in his career and how his role has evolved with Alsco.
- How Alsco is utilising automation and technological advancements to improve their services.
- Some of the biggest misconceptions about working in the industry.
Sounds like Shihan has definitely got his hands full in his busy role! We loved learning more about just how much there is to get involved with Alsco, and why where you start won’t be where you end up!
Find Out More
Alsco has provided professional textile rental services throughout New Zealand since 1910.
Known for their friendly approach, their services include uniforms and workwear, commercial linen, floorcare, washroom services, first aid systems and business consumables.
Having called New Zealand home for over a century, Alsco wants to work with committed individuals who share their passion for looking after our unique and precious environment for future generations.
Sound like you? Head to their exclusive employer profile to learn more!