Working for the same company for fourteen years might seem unheard of these days, but it’s very much a reality for Sue Williamson, Head of Pre-Fabrication with FMI Building Innovation!
Sue joins us in our latest employee interview to share with us all about her incredible career journey, why university is only one pathway to success and some fantastic insights about what it takes to build a lifelong career.
Jump into this one and learn about:
- Who FMI Building Innovations are and what they do.
- What Sue’s role involves, and the different projects she gets involved with.
- How Sue landed her role and her impressive career journey to date.
- Why it’s never too late to try something new and gain new work experiences.
- Sue’s gold advice for early career starters and the mindset that will help you land success.
We loved chatting with Sue, and her career advice had us scrambling for our notebooks to write everything down! If you’re in need of some words of career wisdom, make sure you don’t miss this one.
Find Out More
Want to be a part of New Zealand’s leading suppliers, manufacturers and innovators of world-class building solutions? Well, you’re in the right place!
Being New Zealand’s leading world-class building solution is no small feat, and it’s certainly no walk in the park. FMI Building Innovation supplies materials and components to New Zealand’s building and construction industry to help create safe, happy, healthy homes.
Ready to learn more? Head over to their exclusive employer profile here on Explore Careers!