Closing:Closing in 19 hours
Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programmes, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You know there’s more to studying than just understanding theory. It’s never too early to look beyond the theory and start exploring how your skills could build into your future career. As a member of the EY Game Changers Club, you’ll be invited to attend events throughout the year and learn about the world today and beyond that you won’t get from a textbook. You’ll network with business leaders and EY professionals who’ll share insights and stories about the decisions they’ve made in their careers.
Membership is limited so if you’re ready to be inspired, change the game today.
To apply for our Game Changers Glub, you are required to be:
- • Completing your studies in 2024 or 2025
- • A New Zealand or Australian citizen or a New Zealand permanent resident.
What’s in it for you
- • Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programmes.
- • Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- • Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- • Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- • A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- • All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternative ID), CV and academic transcript
- • Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student programme roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, visit ey.com/nz/careers.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone + 64 9 300 7044 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Applications close on 15 April 2022, 12 noon local time.