Many see working in the restaurant industry as simply a stepping stone in their career journeys – some see it as an opportunity to grow and thrive.
Nando’s Assistant Restaurant Manager, Nadia, tells us it’s the place to do both!
The industry offers exceptional flexibility for those who want to work and study, but equally, it’s a fantastic place to progress – something Nadia’s been fully supported to do since she joined as a team member with NO prior experience!
Hear from Nadia as she shares:
- What her role involves, how she started her career and how she’s been supported to grow and progress!
- How she joined the team with no work experience and has gained new skills, certifications and, above all, confidence.
- How Nando’s celebrates teamwork and promotes a fun workplace culture through competitions that can take you to other countries!
- The flexibility available for young workers to fit their work around their study schedules.
- The core skills that will see you find success with these industry leaders!
Find Out More
A well-loved brand, Nando’s now has nearly 200 restaurants across Australia and New Zealand and over 2,500 dedicated Nandocas (employees). Beyond the succulent chicken, Nando’s is driven by the belief that the people behind the grill truly define the brand’s essence.
Nando’s recognises that extraordinary things happen when its employees are at their best. This purpose is a guiding force, fostering a culture of passion and personality.
Joining the Nando’s family means becoming part of a vibrant and inclusive workplace that encourages individuals to embrace their uniqueness and be their brilliant selves.
Head to their exclusive employer profile to learn more now!