There are SO many opportunities in the agriculture and food production industry – far more than too many people are led to believe!
And a massive sector growth area focuses on environmental practices and sustainability. To learn more, we caught up with Jakob, a current Environment Manager with Alliance Group, to learn more about his role and this misunderstood industry.
Hear from Jakob as he shares:
- Who Alliance Group are, what they do and who they work with.
- What Jakob’s role involves and what a typical work day might look like.
- How Jakob got into his role and what drew him to work for Alliance.
- How Jakob’s role prioritises sustainability and how he works to continually improve processes.
- Some of the biggest misconceptions about the industry and why there’s so much to this varied industry.
- The best parts of his role and why he loves working for Alliance!
Along with some great advice for anyone looking to enter the workplace for the first time and the importance of always backing yourself, there’s much to learn from our chat with Jakob!
Find Out More
Alliance Group is a great place to work for people who want to make a difference in the agricultural sector.
They are committed to making a difference for families and communities and supporting people to build rewarding careers in the red meat sector. Strong organisational culture and values are essential to creating that environment.
Explore the opportunities available now via their exclusive Explore Careers employer profile.