What’s it like to work for one of New Zealand’s leading exporters of fresh food produce?
Pretty exciting, according to Harriet Watson, Sales Executive with ANZCO Foods!
Harriet joins us in our latest employee interview to share how a trip to France inspired a passion for growing knowledge about where our food comes from and landed her a role with one of the most loved produce exporters.
Jump into this one and discover:
- More about ANZCO Foods, what they do and the types of roles you could get involved with.
- What Harriet’s role involves and her typical day-to-day.
- Why the food production industry is as vital as ever, with many sustainable career paths.
- How Harriet got started in the industry and why it’s been the best place for her to start her career.
- Harriet’s top advice for anyone looking to get started in the sector.
We loved Harriet’s inspiring mentality and passion for going after the career she wants – definitely don’t miss giving this one a watch!
Find Out More
ANZCO Foods is one of New Zealand’s largest exporters, with nearly 3,000 employees globally.
Established in 1984, ANZCO Foods is a multinational company undertaking various activities, including farming, processing, manufacturing and marketing New Zealand beef and lamb products.
Discover more about ANZCO Foods and everything they have to offer via our dedicated employer profile online now!