Casey Martin joined Alliance out of high school, unsure where she wanted to take her career but confident she’d figure things out. Eighteen years later, she’s still there, thriving and loving the diversity her career with Alliance has offered her!
Now a Recruitment & Training Coordinator, Casey joins us in our latest employee interview to share her incredible career journey to date.
Jump into this one and discover:
- Who Alliance is, what they do, and the roles available.
- What Casey’s role involves, and glance at some of the typical tasks and projects she’s involved in.
- How Casey got started with her career straight out of high school and has gone from strength to strength with Alliance.
- Some of the misconceptions about working in the industry and how it’s a much more supportive and diverse industry than people think.
- Why the collaboration team environment is one of the best things about her role.
- How the industry is growing, changing and utilising innovation!
Need help with your next steps? Alliance welcomes anyone from any background to join them; they’ll help you figure it out!
Find Out More
Alliance Group is a great place to work for people who want to make a difference in the agricultural sector.
They are committed to making a difference for families and communities and supporting people to build rewarding careers in the red meat sector. Strong organisational culture and values are essential to creating that environment.
Explore the opportunities available now via their exclusive Explore Careers employer profile.