Location:Mt Wellington, Auckland
Closing:Closing in 3 hours
FMI Building Innovation are looking for new members to join our accessories department in our workshop!
These shifts operate Monday through Sunday with the potential to work overtime.
What’s in it for you:
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Staff Savings Scheme – which all employees can join
- Long service rewards
- Free parking!
- A great wage for the right person
For this role we need someone who can operate cross-functionally within the department, tasks could include Lathe operation, machine monitoring, and light maintenance, as well as teamwork, time management, and efficiency. The right person will be more of a hands-on type of person, who has done manual work in a field similar. i.e. Manufacturing based environment.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Coordination and mechanical skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in math.
- Ability to lift up and perform repetitive tasks.
We have lots of opportunities at FMI to learn and grow with a variety of people who encourage and support you along the way.
At FMI if you can self-manage and work autonomously – There will be no micro-managing but support when required.
Come and join us at a company that is really going places and invest in your future!
Apply now and start your career with us today!
*You must be currently living in New Zealand and legally entitled to work in NZ to be considered for these positions.