Closing:Closing in 2 hours
At Bunnings, you’ll make a positive difference to our business and beyond.
Bunnings is the leading retailer of home improvement and lifestyle products in Australia and New Zealand and a major supplier to project builders, commercial tradespeople and the housing industry. Operating from a network of stores, trade centres, frame and truss sites, and online, Bunnings caters for consumer and commercial customers.
By joining our passionate and diverse team, you will have the opportunity to grow, develop, have fun and make a positive difference – to our customers and the communities where we live and work.
What you can expect to do:
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers, which include builders and trade specialists
- Merchandise and replenish products
- Pick and pack customer orders
- Organise deliveries and ensure customer orders are dispatched in full and on time
- Load and unload products on delivery trucks
What we need from you:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Be approachable and confident interacting with customers
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Open communication style
- To be on your feet assisting with customers across a wide range of hours
- A current forklift licence is preferable
You’ll be part of a workplace where you’ll feel like you belong.
There’s so much on offer when you’re part of the team. Our flexible and informal work environment helps bring balance between work and home. Then there’s the fun stuff like team discount at Bunnings and other Wesfarmers brands, incentives, discounts from corporate partners (such as private health insurance) and cost price food and drinks at the Bunnings café. We also offer 12 weeks paid parental leave, regardless of gender, and you will have the opportunity to create a real difference in your community and environment. Join us and experience Bunnings from the other side of the counter.
Please note that if your application progresses to the reference check stage, you may be required to submit a police check. If your search returns a criminal record, Bunnings will assess whether the record impacts your ability to perform the key requirements of the role.