Closing:Closing in 3 hours
Located only 5 minutes outside of Invercargill, you will join a team of super-friendly Southlanders who work hard for each other, love to laugh and treat each other like family
What we can offer YOU:
- A 11-month processing season
- Dayshift that runs between 6:30am to 3:30pm
- Complete your on-job training and earn a minimum $26.50 p/h plus guaranteed extras.
- Meat at discounted rates
- A friendly, welcoming team with support for training and development to meet your goals
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Previous knife-hand experience, preferably with meat products
- A team player who can work closely with others
- Can follow health and safety and quality requirements in the workplace
We strive to continuously improve our operations, upskill our staff and create an environment of mutual learning. This is an excellent opportunity for long-term work with a progressive company – with a perfect opportunity to develop your skills and progress up through.
If you would like to be considered for a position with us, please submit your application by clicking “Apply” below.
Alternatively, you can visit the Site to apply at 49 District Rd, Kennington, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org