Closing:Closing in 2 hours
Our Finegand Site, based in Balclutha, are looking for motivated, reliable, and passionate people to join the team. We have a range of entry level positions across all departments for the upcoming season. We process whole carcasses down to consumer ready cuts of meat that are enjoyed in over one hundred countries worldwide.
Hours of work:
Day shift hours vary between 6.00am and 4.00pm and evening shift between 4.00pm and 12.30am. If full time work is a stretch right now, we have other flexible working options
- Complete your on-job training and earn a minimum $26.50 p/h plus guaranteed extras.
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- 40 hours per week usually plus overtime opportunities in peak of season
- Previous experience producing a variety meat product
- Industrial manufacturing meat processing experience
- A team player who can work closely with others
- Can follow health and safety, quality, and technical compliance requirements in the workplace
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
If you are located between Dunedin and Balclutha, we run buses for both shifts to assist with getting you to work.
Silver Fern Farms is working hard to maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is mandatory.
This is an ideal position for a self-motivated individual looking to up skill and progress into a secure work force with a variety of learnings on offer.
To apply and find out more, click the ‘apply’ button below!