Closing:Closing in 3 hours
Our Hawera site, in South Taranaki, is a beef-only processing facility operating year-round, employing up to 650 people at the peak of the season from October to July. We process whole carcasses down to consumer ready cuts of meat that are enjoyed in over one hundred countries worldwide!
We are looking for motivated and reliable people who aren’t afraid to try new things and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
What’s on offer:
- Whatever your abilities, we have a range of entry level positions across all departments
- Complete your on-job training and earn a minimum $26.50 p/h plus guaranteed extras.
- Meat sales at discounted rates
- Employee Benefit Programme
- Training and support to help you to succeed in your role
Hours of work:
- Day shift hours vary between 5.30am and 4.00pm and evening shift between 4.00pm and 1.30am
- Start/finishing times dependent on department
We strive to continuously improve our operations, upskill our staff and create an environment of mutual learning. This is an excellent opportunity for long-term work with a progressive company – with a perfect opportunity to develop your skills and progress.
Silver Fern Farms is working hard to maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is mandatory. You will need to have the correct eligibility to work in New Zealand.
If you are a hard worker and want to earn a good living, we would love to hear from you.