Closing:Closing in 3 hours
Our Dargaville site is Kaipara’s largest employer, employing 300 staff at peak season. We are a significant contributor to the local community and economy, offering work all year round. You can work locally, while proudly contributing to a global food industry.
We are looking for motivated, reliable and passionate people who aren’t afraid to try new things and enjoy a fast-paced environment. Whatever your abilities, we have a range of entry level positions across all departments for the upcoming season.
Hours of work:
Day shift hours vary between 6.00am and 3.00pm and evening shift between 3.00pm and 12.00am. If full time work is a stretch right now, we have other flexible working options available.
What’s on offer:
- A range of employment options to suit your needs – including flexible working arrangements
- Complete your on-job training and earn a minimum $26.50 p/h plus guaranteed extras.
- On site car parking
- Meat sales at discounted rates
- Training and resources provided for you to be successful
Does this sound like you?
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
- Physically job-ready
- Have a positive and hardworking attitude
We foster a culture of safety; we’ll provide all relevant training plus your work clothes and your safety equipment.
Silver Fern Farms is working hard to maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is mandatory.