Closing:Closing in 3 hours
We are seeking applications from reliable, hardworking people to join our friendly, rural-based team at Silver Fern Farms Te Aroha.
From entry level to experienced, we have a range of roles across all departments. If you have worked in manufacturing or agriculture, we would love to hear from you but whatever your abilities, we provide ongoing training to support our staff in achieving their goals.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid overtime
- Meat sales at discounted rates
- Employee benefit programmes
- A range of employment options to suit your needs
- Opportunities across different shift times plus flexible working options
- Complete your on-job training and earn a minimum $26.50 p/h plus guaranteed extras
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- 40 hours per week usually plus overtime opportunities in peak of season
- Previous experience producing a variety meat product
- Industrial manufacturing meat processing experience
- A team player who can work closely with others
- Can follow health and safety, quality, and technical compliance requirements in the workplace
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
Silver Fern Farms is working hard to maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is mandatory.
Silver Fern Farms Te Aroha employ 500 staff at the height of the season contributing to employment in our local community. If you are physically fit and love to experience new things, apply now to join our team!