Closing:Closing in 4 hours
Silver Fern Farms Kennington have a great opportunity for an experienced beef or venison boner to join our small team.
Located only 5 minutes outside of Invercargill, you will join a team of super-friendly Southlanders who work hard for each other, love to laugh and treat each other like family
What we can offer YOU:
- An 11-month processing season
- Day shift that runs between 6:30am to 3:30pm
- Relocation support for the right candidates
- Competitive pay rates
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Previous knife-hand experience, preferably with meat products
- A team player who can work closely with others
- Can follow health and safety and quality requirements in the workplace
We strive to continuously improve our operations, upskill our staff and create an environment of mutual learning. This is an excellent opportunity for long-term work with a progressive company – with a perfect opportunity to develop your skills and progress up through.
If you would like to be considered for a position with us, please submit your application by clicking Apply below.
Alternatively, you can visit the site to apply at 49 District Rd, Kennington, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org