Location:Kurri Kurri, NSW
Closing:Closing in 18 hours
- Work with an Iconic Brand
- Develop and broaden your leadership skills
- Full time opportunity
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your career with Australian owned fast food retailer! Red Rooster is now searching for Full Time – Shift Supervisors for our Kurri Kurri store.
Now’s your chance to show us what you’re really made of. This is your opportunity to join the Red Rooster family for your first taste of real responsibility. We’re looking for Shift Supervisors who are ready to motivate and excite their team every day, while making sure our legendary food stays at the delicious standard our customers deserve.
We are on the lookout for great talent and as such our restaurant is looking for leaders who can work in a full time capacity both during the week, night and weekends and drive our restaurant to new levels.
As a Shift Supervisor, you’ll need to be passionate, especially about reaching targets, increasing sales, and making sure your team gives exceptional service to every customer.
We’ll also be looking for:
- Demonstrated sales results
- Hospitality or retail experience
- Desire to develop yourself and others
- Ability to motivate teams to success
- Confidence to execute business operational requirements
- Understanding of the importance of meeting targets and driving business growth
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Lead up to 15 people per shift
- Drive great customer service
- Deliver food of exceptional quality and in line with strict food safety guidelines
- Motivate your team to achieve key shift targets
As well as a competitive salary and incentives, you’ll be supported constantly and offered genuine opportunities that’ll help you learn and grow. Whether you’re looking for a job or a career, as long as you’re the type to keep it real, you’ll fit right in with us.
If you have the right attitude of engaging customers, having fun, making a difference and helping coach a team then please apply and we look forward to meeting you.