Closing:Closing in 2 hours
We are looking for a Senior Storeperson to join our Warehouse Team in Otahuhu. You will be accountable to ensure all handling and processing of Inwards/Outwards goods, despatch work, pick packing are carried out to meet production and customer demands within business parameters. This role will provide leadership to the warehouse team in the absence of the Warehouse Supervisor.
Your hours of work will be between, 6.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. You will need to be flexible and available to work extra hours as and when required.
The following attributes are essential for the right person:
- Passionate about Health and Safety & Food Safety
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment or similar
- Current forklift and reach license
- Good computer skills and some experience with SAP/ERP systems would be advantageous
- People management experience would be advantageous
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- A willingness to learn and develop new skill
In return we offer:
- Sign on Bonus*
- Competitive wage rate & allowance
- 12 weeks paid Primary Carer’s leave on ordinary pay & 2 weeks paid Partner Carer’s leave if you have worked continuously for at least twelve (12) months at the commencement of the period of parental leave (both Primary Carer’s and Partner Carer’s) and have or will have a responsibility for the care of the child
- Discounted rates at GWF’s business partners (Southern Cross, Mitsubishi and hotels across Australia and New Zealand)
- Community volunteering – 2 days paid leave to participate in a volunteering activity each calendar year with one aligned to GWF’s 3 charity partners and one for a registered charity of your own choice
- Free company products
If you believe you meet this profile and want to join our Team, we would like to hear from you. Please apply by attaching your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, the successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test.