Closing:Closing in 5 hours
Reporting to the Packing Supervisor, the purpose of this position is to ensure all bulk out loading and packing functions are carried out to meet production and customer demands within business parameters. Ensuring continuous monitoring of the Packing Operation for optimal performance, meeting productivity standards and the continuous efficiency of equipment
An ideal candidate would come with the following:
- Potential to step up to a Team Leader role.
- Willingness to learn and develop within the business.
- Can work as part of a team but also have the initiative to work unsupervised
- Commitment to high standards of safety, quality, and production
- Motivated to develop their leadership skills or keen to use their acquired leadership skills to lead a team
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience with SAP would be advantageous however not required. We are willing to provide relevant training to the ideal candidate
- Reliability in both attendance and punctuality
- A strong can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
Hours of Work: Night shift, Sunday – Friday, 10.00pm – 6.30am. Comprehensive Training will be provided on dayshift before moving to Nightshift.
What’s on offer
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive wage rate and allowances
- Professional development and career pathway
- Discounted health insurance premiums through Southern Cross
- Free company products
- On site parking
MAURI is a division of the George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited. we are passionate about all things made with high quality bakery ingredients and Animal Feeds. We are a leading industry supplier, milling over one million tonnes of grain across 14 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With a strong focus on innovation and insights, we align closely with our customers to create products and develop solutions that help their business’ grow.
If you would like to know more about our business, the website is https://www.gwf.com.au/
If you are looking to take that next step in your career, and really want to make a mark in your next role…then look no further. Apply now via our careers page
This role is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visa’s.