Location:Multiple Locations, New Zealand
Closing:Closing in 4 hours
ANZCO Foods Canterbury, Rangitikei and Marlborough have a number of Seasonal and Permanent Process Worker positions available. Whilst NCEA level one, or relevant experience is useful, it is not essential as full training will be provided. These positions are day and night shifts.
ANZCO Foods Canterbury is located on Seafield Road, Ashburton. ANZCO Foods Rangitikei is located at 672 State Highway 1, Marton. ANZCO Foods Marlborough is located at 383 Alabama Road, Blenheim.
Applicants must be able to work Saturdays as required. These positions are full-time, minimum 30 hours per week. Hours will fluctuate above 30 hours in line with workflows due to the seasonal nature of the business and annual close-down periods. These positions pay $25.51 to $29.66 per hour with the potential to earn more when all allowances including piece rates are taken into consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Yard duties and handling of livestock
- Process meat carcasses according to customer specifications
- Separate organs and glands from carcasses using safe knife handling practices
- Operate machinery to process pack and transfer carcases or products
- Pack boned meat and meat products into cartons
- Move carcasses to chillers and freezers
- Load meat products into trucks
- Clean and sanitise work equipment and work areas
We would like to hear from individuals with the following characteristics:
- Are enthusiastic, reliable and a strong team player
- Have a willingness to learn and develop
- Are committed to safety and quality excellence
The successful applicants will be offered the opportunity to work with an employee-focused and customer driven company who are committed to a safe working environment. A pre-employment Medical (including a Drug and Alcohol test) needs to be completed prior to offer of employment.
ANZCO Foods is one of New Zealand’s largest exporters employing a team of 3,000 staff worldwide. Together we deliver taste, nutrition, and wellbeing to the world with products made from New Zealand finest beef and lamb. Our values of atawhaitanga, noho haepapa, kaitiakitanga, auahatanga, and whakawhirinakitanga guide us to work together, follow through on our commitments, make improvements, and do our best to make sustainable decisions for the future.
Apply today at www.careers.anzcofoods.com or directly at our ANZCO Foods Kokiri site.
Applications close: Monday 18th September 2023