Closing:Closing in 3 hours
Auckland City, New Zealand
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey in the world of customer experience and sales? We’re looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and customer-centric individual to join our team as a Sales Customer Experience Agent at Alsco, the global service company and market leader in New Zealand!
As a Sales Customer Experience Agent, you’ll be the driving force behind maintaining and growing our existing customer base. But it doesn’t stop there! You’ll also have the exciting opportunity to identify potential new business prospects and close deals over the phone or email, all while providing exceptional customer experiences.
What’s in it for you? Well, quite a lot!
- Competitive hourly rate of $26.75, with additional earning potential through commissions
- Permanent, full-time – this role is Monday to Friday 8.00 am – 4.30 pm, giving you that perfect work-life balance you’ve been craving
- We provide a comprehensive training program to equip you with all the skills and knowledge you’ll need to excel in this role
- Monthly Team culture days, where you get to be a part of exciting internal and external events with your colleagues.
So, what kind of person are we looking for?
- A true team player and people person with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. While prior sales experience is an advantage, if you have experience in a contact centre environment or have dealt with customers over the phone, you’ll have a head start
- You have a strong ability to multi-task you’ll thrive in our fast-paced, target-driven environment
- If you love the excitement of sales and take pride in delivering excellent customer experience, this is the perfect fit for you
- You have a strong focus on teamwork and value a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and the drive to succeed.
Ready to take the leap and join our vibrant team in Kingsland, Auckland? Our team is highly motivated, resilient, and committed to achieving excellent results. We genuinely believe in our people and their potential to shine.
Our office in Kingsland provides free onsite parking and multiple public options just outside the door.
If you’re ready to kickstart your career in sales and customer experience with a company that values and invests in its employees, then don’t hesitate.
Apply now with your current CV, and let’s make some magic happen together at Alsco!
To be eligible for this role, you must be a New Zealand citizen or resident, and pass a Police check.