Location:New Zealand, All States
Closing:Closing in 3 hours
- Full-time permanent opportunities
- Competitive hourly rates
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Who are we
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
About the Role
We are currently seeking trade qualified painters or experienced brush hands to join our branches.
A career in painting can provide many opportunities. Many of our leaders started their careers in our business as a painter. It opened up a world of possibilities.
Working closely with a supportive and tight-knit crew, you will be responsible for undertaking various painting works across a number of different commercial sites, customers and projects.
Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for people who can work in a team to deliver projects safely and to the highest level of quality to our customer’s satisfaction as well as someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in painting
- A trade qualification in painting is desirable but not essential
- A strong commitment to and understanding of OSH&E procedures and standards
- Current Drivers Licence
- Competitive award weekly wages
- A positive, enjoyable and rewarding work environment
- Uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment provided
- Long term career potential with ongoing training and development
- Paid primary carers leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- Exposure to a great company with longstanding operations across NZ and AUS
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
If you are interested to find out more send an email to email@example.com.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.