Closing:Closing in 3 hours
Work with us at Bunnings and shape your path.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business, working together to build the best. No matter where you start with us, pathways are yours to shape. You’ll be inspired by those around you, and use each experiences to pave your own way across the business.
What you can expect to do:
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers
- Assist customers to determine their need for kitchen design and provide appropriate advice on kitchen projects
- Complete kitchen designs with customers and support them using the design planner
- Generate leads for kitchen design through the development of customer relationships
What we need from you:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Be approachable and confident interacting with customers
- Ability to be organised and manage your time effectively
- A proactive approach
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Strong computer skills and excellent phone etiquette
- Experience in kitchen design and knowledge of kitchen products would be advantageous
- To be on your feet assisting with customers across a wide range of retail hours
You’ll be part of a workplace where you’ll feel like you belong.
There’s so much on offer when you’re part of the team. Our flexible and informal work environment helps bring balance between work and home. Then there’s the fun stuff like team discount at Bunnings and other Wesfarmers brands, incentives, discounts from corporate partners (such as private health insurance) and cost price food and drinks at the Bunnings café. We also offer 12 weeks paid parental leave, regardless of gender, and you will have the opportunity to create a real difference in your community and environment. Join us and experience Bunnings from the other side of the counter.
Please note that if your application progresses to the reference check stage, you may be required to submit a police check. If your search returns a criminal record, Bunnings will assess whether the record impacts your ability to perform the key requirements of the role.