Closing:Closing in 3 hours
For 50 years FMI Building Innovation has been a leading force in the New Zealand building products industry. Our product range can be found in every corner of New Zealand and our commitment to innovation through exceptional people and products, continues to fuel our growth and strengthen our position in the market. In our Glass team we specialise in delivering high quality, innovative glass solutions throughout New Zealand. About the role Reporting to the Team Leader your role is to ensure we are delivering top quality and compliant glass to our customers. As a growing business we will need someone who can show up and get on with the job and assist with the demands of our customers. This role is ‘hands-on’ – so you need to be willing to dig in with your team and get the job done. Working together as a team to get the job done will help you succeed in this role.
What you will be doing:
- Despatch – all paperwork completed in full and filled correctly
- Orders despatched in full on time
- Rework process followed and managed
- Communication with Production manager and other team leaders
- Quality assurance – what we send out is our brand so this is an important one!
- Load and unload trucks as required
- Assist with deliveries if needed
Skills and Experience
- Uncompromising attitude towards health and safety in the workplace
- Ability to show up each day and work hard
- Good physical strength and fitness
- Ability to multitask in a complex work center environment
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This particular role will require you to have a Fork Hoist license as well as a Full driver’s license.
If you are a self-motivated, hardworking and reliable person who is looking to grow your career and meet the challenges of a busy manufacturing environment, we want to hear from you.