Location:Dubbo and Central NSW
Closing:Closing in 7 hours
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for a Exercise Physiologist to join our Allied Health team on a Full-time basis in Orange.
Reporting directly to the Senior Exercise Physiologist, you will be responsible for supporting the development as well as facilitating the implementation and review of the strength and balance programs in line with each client’s needs and goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting health screenings and functional re-assessments
- Facilitating, monitoring and reviewing both group and individual exercise programs
- Working with clients, their families, co-workers as well as other services so that the service we deliver is the best it can be
- A degree in Exercise Physiology
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence and access to your own vehicle
Skills & experience
- Experience working in an aged care environment
- Great communication and customer service skills and the ability to get along easily with others
- A gift for working collaboratively with a team and confident flying solo
- Experience with Gym supervision
- Ability to organise and conduct health screening and functional assessments
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Working knowledge of gym equipment
Click APPLY now to get your application started!