Location:Canterbury, New Zealand
Closing:Closing in 22 hours
ANZCO Foods Canterbury are calling for applications for the 2022 season, we have a number of process worker positions available. Whilst NCEA level one, or relevant experience is useful, it is not essential as full training will be provided.
These positions are day and night shift positions; ANZCO Foods Canterbury is located on Seafield Road in Ashburton. Applicants must be able to work some Saturdays. These positions are seasonal full time, minimum 30 hours per week, but hours will increase and decrease in line with workflows due to the seasonal nature of the business.
These positions pay a minimum of $27.76 per hour with the potential to earn more when all allowances including piece rates are taken into consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities will include
- Move carcasses to chillers and freezers
- Process meat carcasses according to customer specifications
- Separate organs and glands from carcasses using safe knife handling practices
- Operate machinery to process pack and transfer carcases or products
- Pack boned meat and meat products into cartons
- Load meat products into trucks
- Clean and sanitise work equipment and work areas
We would like to hear from individuals with the following characteristics:
- Are enthusiastic, reliable and a strong team player
- Have a willingness to learn and develop
- Are committed to safety and quality excellence
The successful applicants will be offered the opportunity to work with an employee-focused and customer driven company who are committed to a safe working environment. A pre-employment Medical (including a Drug and Alcohol test) needs to be completed prior to offer of employment.
ANZCO Foods is one of New Zealand’s largest exporters employing a team of 3,000 staff worldwide. Together we deliver taste, nutrition and wellbeing to the world with products made from New Zealand’s finest beef and lamb.
Apply today at www.careers.anzcofoods.com or directly at our ANZCO Foods Canterbury site.