Location:Dubbo and Central NSW
Closing:Closing in 12 hours
About the opportunity
You will be responsible for providing cost effective, evidence based and goal orientated case management while working in partnership with ageing clients to achieve positive outcomes reflecting meaning and purpose for our clients around the Central West area. This role will be based in Orange.
- Provide complex person-centred case management
- Management of Home Care Packages
- Assist and enable clients to understand their aged care funding in accordance with financial budgets
- Community networking, sales and business development to promote Uniting Services
- Ensure compliance with Home Care Quality Standards
- Provide positive and collaborative team work
You are an exceptional team player with a high level of energy and enthusiasm that thrives on helping others. Specifically, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience and or qualifications in an Allied Heath, Aged Care or Community Aged Care environment
- Proficient experience in case management and consumer directed care principles
- Ability to build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues
- Ability to prioritise competing workloads and task
- Well-developed understanding of care delivery in community care and a commitment to best practice and continuous improvement
- Current drivers license
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
- Salary packaging benefits
- Paid travel time and KM reimbursement
- Ongoing training and development
- Long-term career path working with like-minded individual
- Relocation incentive available
For any questions please email Marnie Darlington on email@example.com
To APPLY please use the below link.