Closing:Closing in 3 hours
Ready to take the next step in your career? Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to manage our Jay Jays crew in Mt Albert!
A day in the life of working with us is pretty cool. There’s loads of new arrivals to try on all the time, an awesome environment where the tunes are pumping, and the BEST customers to hang out with every day.
This is an awesome opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with an exciting challenge in an environment of freedom of expression.
The Just Group:
The Just Group is one of the leading fashion and apparel retailers in Australasia. With 7 iconic brands; Just Jeans, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Portmans, Peter Alexander, Dotti, and Smiggle, we operate over 1,000 retail outlets across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & the UK and employ more than 6,000 people!
Why join us?
Inspired by youth culture, street wear, fashion trends, and a care free lifestyle, Jay Jays is your ultimate fashion destination! With an awesome support network of like-minded people, you’ll also get:
- 50% staff discounts!
- Annual salary reviews
- Rewards for super sales
- A fun, positive and tight-knit team!
- Comprehensive training and development plans
- Succession planning into a store management role
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
About the Job:
This role includes working Sunday to Thursday, 32 hours per week. As our Assistant Manager you work alongside a dedicated Store Manager and help continue to build on the iconic brand. In addition you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous fashion retail store management experience
- Proven experience in building, managing and coaching a team
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI & shrinkage targets
- Visual Merchandising skills working from a brief but also having a creative flair
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We’re always on the lookout for new crew members, so if you love fashion and having a good time, hit us up.